Connections to the new Pugwash
Water Supply System
- Lateral connections can now be made.
- Home owners can use the contractors listed in the link below - or not. It is their choice.
- Home owners should not expect to find one contractor who can do all the work. It may take two or three contractors - an excavator, a plumber/pipe fitter and a landscaper (for example).
- The home owner may then have all plumbing inside the home prepared for hook-up. The Municipality will inspect your connections inside and outside.
- The meter blank will be replaced by a meter in due course. In the meanwhile, water is free!
- An appointment with the Municipality will have to be made to arrange for inspection.
In the picture is the customer contract and the "meter blank" that is replaced by the water meter later on.
New Eaton Stage
Two construction bids were received. Both bids were considered too much over the allowed budget for this construction, so both were rejected. We are working towards a new set of plans.
Tender to remove the old stage was answered by only one bid. Mervil Rushton will remove the building later this year. Congratulations Mervil!
Newsletter: It Takes a Village
For more information and archived editions,
please go to this page
Pugwash has its very own post stampmark