For more information, please go to this page
Latest Information on how to connect to the new Pugwash water Supply System
April 3, 2018
- Local contractors have met with the public (October 25th) and the Municipality to discuss levels of services/ work expected and discuss pricing of work expected.
- Home owners can use these contractors - or not. It is their choice.
- Home owners should not expect to find one contractor who can do all the work. It may take two or three contractors - an excavator, a plumber/pipe fitter and a landscaper (for example).
- This work cannot start until all pressure testing and chlorination of the basic system is complete. This is ongoing and should be complete by the end of May.
- The home owner may then have all plumbing inside the home prepared for hook-up. The Municipality will be install the water meter and turn the water on at the curb stop. This will not be done until an inspection has been made inside the building to be sure the building's water well has been disconnected from the building's main water system. An appointment with the Municipality will have to be made to coordinate this work.
Newsletter: It Takes a Village
For more information and archived editions,
please go to this page
Pugwash has its very own post stampmark